Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Richmond Ramblings

Well this is a new section for my Retired life in the Rainforest....
as you know I retired from work as a Diversional Therapist and Community Carer, became a carer and then remarried.... had 5 glorious years living in Maydena (small township in the rainforest) then my hubby died and I had a couple of years living on my own and  reassessing and moving on with my life.  Met Mr Fantastic on dating site Plenty of Fish and the rest is history.  I am now back at work part time, working as a support worker in Supported Accommodation in the Mental Health field. Living at Beautiful Richmond gorgeous colonial township with lots of history. We have renovated the house hubby has lived in for the last 19 years or so, bought a caravan and a new vehicle and are looking forward to paying off the mortgage and travelling around the mainland of Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment