Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rays Christmas 2010 poem

I don’t need an angel on my Christmas tree,
I have one looking down on me,
He looks out for me everyday,
My loving hubby, my darling Ray.

On that day I felt my heart break,
And in its place, just a heavy dull ache.
He was taken so swiftly, no time to say bye,
Just taken from me, to a new home in the sky

The tears still fall, but memories stay,
I think of him often, each and every day.
He is not in pain, he is resting above
In heaven, surrounded by peace and love.

Reunited with family and friends he held dear,
But I miss him and often shed a quiet tear
And now he looks down on me from above
That thought fills me with eternal love.

The love he showed me was perfect and rare,
Love and respect, hugs and care.
And so my darling till we are again together,
I will think of you often, and love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment