Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Party, Party, Party!

Well, I have had my Sister and Brother in law visiting from Queensland, they came over for my birthday which turned out to be one of the biggest birthday celebrations I have ever had….. started on Friday with friends from the City coming up for lunch, continued on Saturday lunchtime by meeting up with Rays family for lunch at Shoreline Hotel, and having a tea in New Norfolk with yet more friends.  Sunday was a quiet day, getting ready for the party in the back garden that night with friends from in and around Maydena, also Daughter who came and stayed and a good time was had by all.   There was loads of dancing, chatting, drinking and laughing, then into Hobart on Monday, and a bbq tea with mutual friends in the Kingston area. I feel well and truly caught up with everyone I know, and spent the day today recovering from lost sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment