Sunday, November 27, 2011

Action Packed Week!

Well what a week I have had...
Monday took bronc to the vets to have stitches removed.... came home and the plumber arrived to fix a problem with the drains....machine made loads of noise so took Bronc to my friends house, when I arrived back to get him he came racing out of the gate as I went in, I didnt manage to shut the gate properly in my rush to get bronc, and so we had two beagles on the loose.. Myself and friend chasing them up the street trying to catch up to them... when friends dog turns back, mine keeps going straight into the pine forest! 4 Hours later no sign of him despite a group of us walking up and down tracks and two friends walking through the pine forest..... Alerted the police officer in case anyone rings in regards a loose dog, No sign of Bronc next day either,

Tuesday - police officer drops by my place at 4 pm and asks me to identify my dog, he had picked him up at the pub, and he was fast asleep on the front seat of his car. Bronc slept for 15 hours straight and was a little subdued for the next couple of days...

Wednesday - quick trip into Hobart for Dental Appt, lunch with a friend shopping on way home

Thursday -Had a great afternoon, had lunch with the two friends I went to MONA with last week, we demolished 5 bottles of wine between us, well 4 bottles of wine and a bottle of that Flipping Great Port I bought last week....I was going to wear a skirt but settled for a pair of knee length trousers, so of course I got rubbished about my lily white legs.... but somewhere in the middle of the bottle of port I agreed to having my legs spray tanned..... so my friend's hubby has now seen more of me than he bargained for when he arrived home and I am in the back garden in my knickers and top getting my legs sprayed...... Mate that was sprayiing them went home to get another spray can to do other friends legs when both the dogs escaped (again!) sent her and the mates hubby to chase the dogs as it would not be a good look down the main street with us two semi clad....

Friday - Friend came to visit, leisurely drive to Strathgordon and Lake Pedder after a 10km walk to Junee Cave in the morning, Tea at The National Park Hotel, came home and watched DVD's

Saturday - walk in the morning, lunch at Hamilton at a speciality pie shop and checked out a craft studio and the market...

Sunday - Legacy Ladies Lunch for Christmas, then a BBQ and salad tea with my spray painting friend,
What an action packed week!       

No comments:

Post a Comment